Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How to Stop an Exploding Man

Holy.
Crap.

Wow.

OK, seriously...how exactly am I supposed to wait until fall for more Heroes?!?

At this stage, I'm not sure how much speculation there is to engage in, so here's a quick list of high points, cool stuff, and maybe the occasional question:

  • Noah, huh? I was betting on Phil...I like Phil. Then again, with Gabriel and Eden, I suppose we needed another Biblical reference. Is Mr. B going to shepherd the Specials now, sort of like in Five Years Gone?
  • Niki has won out, and gained control of her powers and personalities. DL appears to have barely survived being shot...again.
  • Micah and Molly sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
  • You do know we're nowhere near the end of the Petrelli storyline, right? We have yet to see Mama's motivations. Plus, we saw that DL could phase Niki with him; can Peter regenerate Nathan?
  • Sylar is down in the sewers, with the rest of the rats and roaches. I think we're all ready (except for The 9th's Laura) to be done with this villain. Let's not have him do the Michael Myers bit, mmmkay?
  • Candice is still alive. Damn.
  • I think Matt's dead. Sorry.
I know I should have a lot more to say on this episode, but it is a long, cruel summer. Stay tuned, sidekicks! Even if Tim, Greg, and all the gang are on a well-deserved break, I'll still keep dishing the dirt, rumors, and idle speculation here.

Love, kisses, and dismemberment,
Las Vegas Niki

No comments: