Friday, May 18, 2007

Season 1 DVD Details

How cool is this???

No sooner do we get word that the official release date for Season One is August 28, but we get a few more rumored details. Granted, it's still just rumored at this point, but even if it's only partly true, it's awesome to know what we're getting,

What we still don't know if we're getting is the online comics. I really hope they put them all into a booklet with the discs. I suppose I'd be satisfied with a digital version, though.

But what about all this HD-DVD stuff? HD appears to be losing the format war to Blu-Ray, and of course the hardware is still expensive. Fortunately, I own an XBox 360, so I can get a relatively inexpensive HD drive to go with my console. Heck, I'd probably buy the drive just for this set. But I'd like to know what the repetitively redundant "Interactive Activity" is supposed to mean.

Hang on to your remotes, sidekicks! The countdown continues...tick...tick...tick...boom.

No comments: