Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Little News

I don't have a lot of new stuff to pass along (thus the extended hiatus...but you're used to that, right?), but I'll take a moment to share what I know. If you have more and exciting info, let me know in the Comments or via Email!

If you noticed the widget at the top of my page, then you know that Heroes is returning to the air on September 24. Speaking of the widget, I got it at the Heroes official MySpace page (the only time I ever go to MySpace, BTW). You can get it for yourself by clicking the link below the widget on this page.

So...more about Volume Two. Tim Kring has made it official that there will only be one hiatus, instead of two. This means that the season will wrap up in early-to-mid April of 2008, and that Heroes: Origins will run for six weeks thereafter until the end of the season. You read it right here...fewer breaks, and a quicker payoff to the Season Finale (which will be even more awesome-er than Season One's...amiright?)!

Last thing: the web comic. Blech. Four episodes of Betty/Candice? Man, I thought I hated her before. Not only is she a nasty, shallow, bitter little person, but she's responsible for killing her best friend in the name of revenge. I know, I know...the whole "outsider" thing is very hot (just ask the X-Men), but come on. She's a crappy hero, and a worse Goth. Please, please, please, writers: I'm begging you. Kill Candice, or just don't bring her back for Volume Two. (though I'm betting she'll be there...why else devote a four-issue comic to a non-returning character?)

Stay tuned, Sidekicks! As soon as there's something to share, you'll read it right here at the hottest, happenin'est, cam stripper/superhero blog on the whole wide web!

Love, kisses, and tearing in half,
Niki

P.S. Jessica just popped up and said to tell you all hello before she kills you. :-)

No comments: